Little Beginnings Education is a provider of Approved Child Care Services for Centrelink purposes, which means you’re able to claim any CCB/CCR deductions you may be entitled to, against the cost of your fees.
We offer the most competitive rates we can and only increase those when doing so is unavoidable. Our fees are inclusive of everything, no hidden costs, no more to pay!
To find out about our current fees, contact the centre directly by phone or email for more information.
HOW TO ENROL YOUR CHILD
To enrol your child at our centre, just follow these simple steps:
- Familiarise yourself with our Parent Handbook.
- Call or email the centre and confirm that we have a place available for your child.
- Download and complete an Enrolment Form.
- Download and complete an EZI Debit Form .
- Make sure you’ve got the original copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Visit the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register and print off a copy of your child’s immunisation certificate.
- Bring items 3, 4, 5 & 6 along to the centre prior to the date they are due to start.
At the time of your visit, our staff will confirm any other details you would like to know.